Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS LIST

OK, I’ve inundated you with hard core show reporting. It’s now time for some seasonal fun. I’ve already bought the gifts for my wife, daughter, granddaughter, and mother. Now it’s time to focus on the dogs. Oh, yes, we’re serious here. While I do not have a stocking hanging from the mantle, our four dogs do, red stockings for the girls, Fannie and Dee Dee, and green ones for the boys, Bernie and Scooter.

As you have probably surmised, I pretty much never leave my computer. Therefore, I do most of my shopping on line. Here are a few of my favorite ideas for doggie gifts.


The Dolce Vita Oval Cushion Heated Dog Bed (available on Amazon) provides a warm, snuggly place for your dog that he might prefer over your side of the bed.


Easy Step Dog Steps (from Posh Pet Glamor Boutique) help the older or smaller dog gain easy access to your bed, sofa, or any other place that your wife wants to keep him off.



GoDogGo Automatic Fetch System (BuyGoDogGo.Com) is for the lazy dog owner that has an active dog. This ingenious device allows your dog to fetch and return while you read my blog.

Party Animal Organic Gourmet Dog Food (PartyAnimalPetFood.Com) is a total extravagance as evidenced by its endorsement by Paris Hilton, but you can’t beat it for sheer indulgence except with the following.

The Amour Amour Diamond Dog Collar (I Love Dogs Diamonds) is a one-of-a-kind, 52-carat diamond dog collar that features over 1600 hand-set diamonds in a chandelier design that includes a 7-carat, D-IF, brilliant-shape centerpiece diamond. While you have to call for a price, I’ve been told that it is $1.8M. Know any Affenpinshcer owners that might be interested?

0 comments:

Post a Comment