Friday, February 15, 2013

I'M SORRY




Before we get into today’s show reports I want to apologize to my Dog Show Poop readers.  It has come to my attention that a technical glitch prevented some of you from joining our “Garden Party” chat room during the Tuesday night broadcast of the Westminster Kennel Club show.  I have very much enjoyed hosting the chat room these past five years and it pains me deeply that some of my readers did not get to participate.  You have my word that any future events will have failsafes in place to assure everyone gets to share the experience with your fellow readers.  I hope that my readers will forgive the error and will continue to enjoy the Dog Show Poop site.

1 comments:

  1. I tried to get into the chat on Tuesday and couldn't. Sorry I missed it! :(

    ReplyDelete